Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

race @ Rockingham..... not too far for you SC peeps

1338 Views 21 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  95Cummins12Valve

The Rock Diesel Drags!

Back by demand - they called us - can you believe it? Rockingham Dragway wants us Diesel guys back this year for racing on April 17! 9am til done! It will be a Mopar weekend but obviously we had many Ford and GM trucks competing last year and the crowd loved us diesels!

All three classes will compete, ET, Quick and Pro Street! Grilling done all day and there will be test-n-tune Friday night!

Saturday we'll start 9am registration and racing start around 10am - run til were done!

2153 US Hwy 1 North
Rockingham, NC 28379
Phone : (910) 582-3400

General Information : [email protected]
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
I will be there, but I will be showing my dad's Cuda that me and him just restored. I may just have to take my truck up there.:confused013:

· NADEAU
1,908 Posts

· SC Chapter President
1,209 Posts
It's possible. Depends on what the misses wants to do. I wanted to come last year, but had other things going on at that time.

· SC Chapter President
938 Posts
Bump for Rockingham guys! I'd like to see a good CCC turn out this year...and not just to watch!!! I know there are fast trucks around here, so lets see them go down the track...sled or street!!!

· Registered
1,704 Posts
I might just race this year. I saw the payout over on the other site. :drool2:

Um, you'll have to give me a head start if you dial in faster in the ET bracket class.....:thumbsup:

· SC Chapter President
1,209 Posts
I just found out that there is a birthday party on the 17th, and I have no choice of wheather I can be there or not. Looks like I'm not going. :banghead: :sb: If I don't go, :pooFan:.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Heck, you haven't been in the dog house since I met you. Skip the party come to the races and sleep with the pooch for a few days!!!:stirpot::hehe:

· Registered
283 Posts
Marked my calender :thumbsup:I haven't raced there in probably 12 years would be nice go go there again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.