Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Rock Diesel Drags!

Back by demand - they called us - can you believe it? Rockingham Dragway wants us Diesel guys back this year for racing on April 17! 9am til done! It will be a Mopar weekend but obviously we had many Ford and GM trucks competing last year and the crowd loved us diesels!

All three classes will compete, ET, Quick and Pro Street! Grilling done all day and there will be test-n-tune Friday night!

Saturday we'll start 9am registration and racing start around 10am - run til were done!

2153 US Hwy 1 North
Rockingham, NC 28379
Phone : (910) 582-3400

General Information : [email protected]

· NADEAU
1,908 Posts
AH thats the same weekend as the AMA Superbike race at Road Atlanta. Hmm...if my buddy doesnt give me free tickets for that event I should be there.
I'll be there the 16th...prob not staying all weekend though...not sure...going to with my professor lol

· Registered
213 Posts
i'm in unless i have to work that sat for some reason.

· Registered
2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S (700hp), 2016 RAM Mega Cab SAP Laramie 4x4, & 2005 Honda S2000
2,707 Posts
Looks like I might have to miss this one:S: This weekend could be my sons first baseball game, ever. I will know for sure in a couple weeks. I hate to say it but some things are more important:thumbsup:
That's a NO Brainer there!!!

Family First!! Always!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.