Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

r-title

799 4
hey guys im looking for a cummins and i found a website that sells used ones but there is one problem. A good bit of them are r titled the one i like is a 04 quad cab 6speed short bed and got like 92000 miles. They want 14.5 does that seem like its two high??? i called and they said it had front end damage and it was repared which is why it has the r title instead of savage. I believe he said both fenders hood and red and maybe rad support.

What do you guys think? heres the link please help me out here
http://balsleyautosales.com/New for 5-10-2009/929f.JPG
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
The R stands for Reconstructed. This means that no frame damn occurred as a result of the accident. Any damaged part(s) that were replaced with a part with a different vin # should have been written down on the dmv papers when the owner went to get the R-title for it. Well at least this is how it is in Oregon.

· Registered
11 Posts
yeah the trucks fixed as you can see by the pictures. I'm just curious as to if you guys think that is a decent price or if i should talk him down lower or what?
Well here is what I have to say. I picked up a 2003 4x4 quad cab 6 speed long bed for $15,000 with a clean title. I would try to talk them down as much as possible. But hey thats just me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.