Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this is so odd, but I feel I should say something.

So to the kids up at my daughters high school........and to the........mom with the 700 hp truck? Go ahead and say hello to all of the members of the board! Every once in a while my daughter will come home and tell me about the kids at her school that are asking her questions about my truck and what it has done to it.........it's all right there in my sig. Which you have obviously seen while lurking about on the site. You keep lurking and I'm a start calling you trolls :rof She doesn't seem bothered by the questions, so I'm not either.

Anyhow if you have questions go ahead and ask them. And while we are asking questions I'd like to know when you are going to bring your bad :butt: truck/s out to a meet so we can see them in person. I'm not exactly sure what all is being said, but I've been asked a few times about a race that I lost to someone? Losing is not a problem for me........I've done it a few times before :hehe: But, I'd like to actually compete in a race before people go around saying they whooped me.......call me old fashioned :stirpot:

Anyhow so this is me laughing at the strangeness of the situation, and tacking a call out on the end of this deal. I ain't afraid to lose, bring your junk out to the track and lets see some 700 hp runs! I ain't scared :thumbsup:

Come Get Some :peelout

·
Registered
644 Posts
:rof:hehe:Jeez Roy tell us how you really feel.

:funny_post::popcorn:

·
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it's pretty odd she has brought it up to me like 3 or 4 times! And she's alway's like "dad what have you got done to your truck so I can tell these guys". But, the thing is they already know? I think they are just flirting with her LMAO!

Some good old my dad can beat up your dad type stuff huh? LOL! I'm curious to see if they actually respond?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
It me roy, Ive got a 1200 hp truck, burried under my bed somewhere, I also have 4 boys/
Theyre winners so Ill let them keep talking like they are! lol. My baby jesus is 2 pound 6 oz sweet little baby jesus.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
you off your soap box now? :hehe: :rof

·
Registered
176 Posts
Roy is your daughter talking or hangin out with a Riley Roberts??

·
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Roy is your daughter talking or hangin out with a Riley Roberts??
Yes i am hanging out with him at school. We have classes together and we talk.
Why?
How do you know Riley?
This is Caitlin :)

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
the culprit has been found:shock:

·
Registered
644 Posts
This might come out a little weird but here goes. Roy you don't even look old enough to have a kid let alone one in high school. Coulda fooled me i guess. :rof

·
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This might come out a little weird but here goes. Roy you don't even look old enough to have a kid let alone one in high school. Coulda fooled me i guess. :rof
Thanks! She is my step daughter :thumbsup:

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Race Race Race!!! I wanna see it!!! Who's down for the track this weekend?!!!! :thumbsup: Fozo's gonna let me borrow his 1200hp truck to whoop some butt!!! :hehe:

·
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alrighty then it's all starting to add up in my fuzzy little brain. :doh:
It's cool I get that all the time :party018:

lol roy im on "M" names now lol:rof
Keep at it brotha!

hahaha thats too funny
:agree2:

Race Race Race!!! I wanna see it!!! Who's down for the track this weekend?!!!! :thumbsup: Fozo's gonna let me borrow his 1200hp truck to whoop some butt!!! :hehe:
Let's do it!

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Maybe word is traveling fast about that baby turbo you got put in there now. :hehe:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts