Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Quick Fuel gauge install!!!

2229 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Glacier Diesel Power
I been looking on other threads and havent found the answer i need. Can you install an electric sending unit fuel pressure gauge in a CR? If so where would you install it? Thanks in adavance
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May be a dumb question but what cap are you talking about and where can i find it?

· Registered
36 Posts

· Registered
357 Posts
this info. will be helpful in the future when i get a fp guage. thanks! :thumbsup:

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have to make your own banjo bolt or can you find one to buy. That cap is more than my gauge was lol

· Registered
5,872 Posts
I found a billet cap used and that's how I measure my FP. It measures Pre-filter though. It still tells you if you have decent pressure from the LP but if it was Post-filter then you would know when it was time to change your filter.....

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Your Welcome.

I may have went a little overboard, but I mounted the sending unit here. Keeps it away from the engine vibration. The electrical senders won't put up with that.

· glacierdieselpower.com
1,230 Posts
Do you have to make your own banjo bolt or can you find one to buy. That cap is more than my gauge was lol

I carry them as well as Geno's and Diesel Manor. Ask your gauge supplier if they stock the tapped banjos. Many do for their gauge kits.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.