Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which napa filter 2790 or 6637? the 2790 is $87 and the 6637 is $62. Is there a major difference or does it not really matter? Gota order before 11:00 so I can have it hear this afternoon.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
2790 is the BHAF and flows 680 cfm...10.5" dia
6637 is a smaller diameter and flows 425 cfm...8.5" dia

Either one would be ok.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well wanted the 2790 but dont need to spend the extra $30 so got the 6637

Thanks fot.quick and informed rrsponse

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes sir I do and do plan on building one!! Thank you very much!! Greatly appercaited

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
go to s$b website and buy a cone filter with the inverted end that what i did cost me $45 and it is cleanable

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bought and installed bhaf yesterday but thanks

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Now that you have one, don't ever buy one from NAPA again. You'll be walking bowlegged for the next 40 years. Type in something like "BHAF crossover" or "BHAF interchange" and get a list of part numbers for the same filter made by other manufacturers. Then go buy it at a heavy equipment shop or some place like that. Hell, a brand of store other than napa may well carry one of the other brands of the same filter. I get mine made by Donaldson for about $40.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Now that you have one, don't ever buy one from NAPA again. You'll be walking bowlegged for the next 40 years. Type in something like "BHAF crossover" or "BHAF interchange" and get a list of part numbers for the same filter made by other manufacturers. Then go buy it at a heavy equipment shop or some place like that. Hell, a brand of store other than napa may well carry one of the other brands of the same filter. I get mine made by Donaldson for about $40.
where did you get your donaldson filter?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts