Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i run the diablosport predator/power puck with a quadzilla boost fooler and a 4'' straight pipe. its nothing for me to get the egt well over 1600. is there any other programmer out there that puts out reasonable power without the high egt, or what mods will i need to cool down?

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts
well first and formost you dont need them that high, take it off now, or you will be hunting another engine, before you even think about buying a chip, and that seems odd, if thats all you have, but it wouldnt hurt if your planning on big power, to go ahead and get another turbo, have you had the pyro checked to make sure it isnt messed up, i can hammer my edge juice and never ever get over 1300*...

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Smokeblower, the Diablosport combo is known to run high egts like that (ie, prolly not a pyro problem)...

cumminator...if you have the coin, get a Smarty. You won't regret it and even on SW#9, you won't see EGTs like that!...did I mention the TNT download :w:....

EDIT: BTW, a boost fooler is doing nothing more than preventing an overboost code on your '03...do you have an adjustable wastegate???

·
Registered
316 Posts
You are going to burn something up man, I have a hard time hitting 1250

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awenthol, im pretty new to the diesel world but i got enough coin to spare to keep from buyin another engine. i know smarty is badd but what is this tnt?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Go with the Edge Juice with attitude you won't be sorry. Very safe chip and lots of power expecially with the hot unlock on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Intake should help your egt's stay lower. As far as I know..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts