Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions that should be easy to answer..I hope...
1. with my edge turbo timer when i take the key out and lock it. the truck runs and the shuts down but the radio stays on and the doors unlock does any one know how to fix this?
2. i am going to do the DPF delete, i have a 07.5 i live in Phx, AZ and i guess i have to do emmisons ???? if i put my stock system on will it work correctly? has any one heard how this works .. thanks.

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
1. I am not 100% sure if it will work with the turbo timer but you can turn the accesseries off as soon as you pull the key out through the OHC. You turn your key on two clicks with out starting the truck and you can go into the overhead computer and set it so the radio and dome light will go off as soon as you pull the key out. Again I am not sure if it will work with the turbo timer but it is easy and worth a shot.

2. You can do the DPF delete and put it all back to stock if need be with out effecting the truck. I wood recomend getting new EGT probes though so the dealer wont see how you tapped into the probes or get a plug and play box which comes with new probes pre-soldered. It is just a pain putting the heavy stock exhaust back on.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think Jon pretty much nailed both questions correctly....I agree with both answers, give the overhead thing a shot and should get you fixed up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts