Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought my first Cummings Diesel...an 09 2500 with the 6.7. It only has 30000 miles on it. I want to put the Banks Monster exhaust and the Banks cold air box and scoop on the truck.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
313 Posts
just an opinion, but for the CAI I'd go with the S&B system with the scoop if that's the style your looking for. I had the Banks CAI w/SS and the filter kept falling off in the box due to the placement of the filter being mounted top of the housing. maybe others have found a solution or Banks fixed this issue, but I wasn't going to take a chance. do a search on here and you'll find this is a common occurance.

As for the Monster Exhaust can't speak to it, went with Flo-Pro.

Welcome to the Forum!

Best of luck!

Reactions: Strataboomer

·
White Lightning
14,213 Posts
I recently bought my first Cummings Diesel...Any thoughts?
I *think* you should take a closer look at the "C" badging on the front fenders.....

Reactions: Strataboomer

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
From my other post. Just go with flo-pro exhaust and an AFE or S&B intake if you want one. If you do the deletes then you will need a tuner to get rid of the codes and I am going to suggest EFI Live.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.