Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of looking around for the right truck (Extended cab, manual trans, 4x4). This is going to be my daily driver that I hardly ever tow with. I could in the future tow with a 5th wheel and pull my dad's 12,000 pound tractor. No sled pulling or racing. I have a trustworthy local guy that can work on this truck for me. What I'm thinking is this. Find the perfect truck, put on the following:

Edge w/monitor or guages
FASS/Air Dog Pump
Some 75 or 90 or 110 injectors
Air intake to make it breathe the best
Some good flowing/sounding exhaust

What else is recommended w/out making it too radical or breaking the bank? I would like some opinions please. Thanks.

:popcorn:

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
south bend or valair I run the southbend Con FE and its great, quadzilla adrenaline is fun and good, AEM brute force air intake is awsome Farmboysdiese.com 5 " exhaust is great , and I love my stage 5 150 HP edge jammer injectors.. :thumbsup

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
I'm in the process of looking around for the right truck (Extended cab, manual trans, 4x4). This is going to be my daily driver that I hardly ever tow with. I could in the future tow with a 5th wheel and pull my dad's 12,000 pound tractor. No sled pulling or racing. I have a trustworthy local guy that can work on this truck for me. What I'm thinking is this. Find the perfect truck, put on the following:

Edge w/monitor or guages
I went with Gauges and Edge Comp

FASS/Air Dog Pump
I went with a AirDog 150

Some 75 or 90 or 110 injectors

Air intake to make it breathe the best
I went with a BHAF.

Some good flowing/sounding exhaust
I went with a Straight Piped Exhaust.

What else is recommended w/out making it too radical or breaking the bank? I would like some opinions please. Thanks.

:popcorn:
You might look over my BOMBs and Tips and Tricks...:thumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts