Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am possibly going to buy a smarty programmer that has the Revo TNT loaded on it already. My question is what is the Revo TNT program that's already loaded on it and will my 05 with a stock tranny be able to handle that? What is the highest level you would run it on to not blow the tranny? My truck info is in my sig and I will keep the edge box on there but turn it to stock. I just want to use it for the gauges because I like the way they are.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
the REVO TNT is a race tune and will kill your stock tranny... sw1 is 100 hp.. Your safest and best bet would be to hook the smarty up to your computer and put REVO on it, and run sw3! only run sw5 if you gotta go fast for a little bit :peelout

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the REVO TNT is a race tune and will kill your stock tranny... sw1 is 100 hp.. Your safest and best bet would be to hook the smarty up to your computer and put REVO on it, and run sw3! only run sw5 if you gotta go fast for a little bit :peelout
So I could still buy this one and just change the software on it by hooking it up to the computer and downloading different software. Eventually I will buy a beefed up tranny to hold more horses so is it free to get the TNT program back again or does it cost money?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
So I could still buy this one and just change the software on it by hooking it up to the computer and downloading different software. Eventually I will buy a beefed up tranny to hold more horses so is it free to get the TNT program back again or does it cost money?
yup all it takes is a USB cable :woot: 100% free everytime!!! gotta love smarty :thumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts