Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll be in the market here in the next 6 months or so. (see signature).

i've noticed a quite a few dealers offering 10,000 off the sticker price, but they are in TX and MO and wayyyy away from buffalo.

would it be worth buying the truck from one of these dealerships and having it shipped up to buffalo?? or does anyone have another suggestion?:beer

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,668 Posts
you can buy it and fly into tx for pick up. maybe the dealer would help you pay for the ticket in.

if the city is fairly close, im sure one of us tx guys would be happy to help you out with a ride to the dealership. im in austin area...

of course, you would have to drive back.

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER PRESIDENT
881 Posts
but do you know what there sticker price is compared to where you live every dealership gets there own stickers and you have to check into taxes and registration issues in with you trying to figure out where too buy and talk to your dealers about same mark offs or rebates may be stuff they just aren't talking about up there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, just move out West and that'll take care of all of your problems! New truck at a good price, more sun, less snow, warmer temperatures and no real need for snow tires (depending on where you move). Just gotta get some good sand tires! :thumbsup

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought about the fly and drive thing, but i'll be starting a new job and it will be tough to get time off. i know the taxes and registration stuff is gunna be a b!tch with NY, so it might not even be worth the savings. i'll have to talk to dealers 2nddodge and see what the deal is.

thanks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, just move out West and that'll take care of all of your problems! New truck at a good price, more sun, less snow, warmer temperatures and no real need for snow tires (depending on where you move). Just gotta get some good sand tires! :thumbsup
but i like snow!! and i don't think my ski-doo will do so well in sand haha

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sell the ski-doo, buy a sand rail and instead of deer, you can hunt these out here in NM.......

:ar15

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i hate being too hot, and i love hunting, so if i moved ne where west it would be to oregon or washington.

and i cannot even speak of selling my ski-doo... i'm gunna have nightmares tonight, thanks...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, in that case, you can print out a window sticker from the internet, go into your local Dodge dealer and start the haggling process. It might work if you carry a knife on your side and tell the salesman not to worry about the knife he sees, worry about the boot gun he doesn't see! That's how I got 'em down 12k on mine. :lol3:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahaha the yuppy pricks that work at some of the stealerships in NY would probably sh!t themselves if i said that to them but i like it :beer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts