Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im gonna be getting a 7 inch stack here sometime soon and im gonna fab everything up myself but i have just one concern. I'm gonna run 4 inch tubing from the turbo back and up through the bed and im just wondering how im gonna adapt my 4inch tubing into my 7 inch stack?? and help would be great!!

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
i see alot of people doing a square tube across the bed and putting the exhaust from the motor to the bottom and then the stacks on the top.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
there is an adapter at the bottom of the stack that clamps over the pipe that comes through the bed

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is an adapter at the bottom of the stack that clamps over the pipe that comes through the bed
im not buying a kit cuz its 600 bucks and i figure i can custom make it myself including the stack for under 300 so im gonna have to find an adapter on my own...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
im not buying a kit cuz its 600 bucks and i figure i can custom make it myself including the stack for under 300 so im gonna have to find an adapter on my own...
depending on where you get the stack i THINK most of them are 4" or 5" at the base!!!:w:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does anyone know where to even get a 7" stack besides grand rock?? because there stack alone is 300 bucks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.