Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im gonna be getting a 7 inch stack here sometime soon and im gonna fab everything up myself but i have just one concern. I'm gonna run 4 inch tubing from the turbo back and up through the bed and im just wondering how im gonna adapt my 4inch tubing into my 7 inch stack?? and help would be great!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...also where can i buy a 7" stack for a good price?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
i see alot of people doing a square tube across the bed and putting the exhaust from the motor to the bottom and then the stacks on the top.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
there is an adapter at the bottom of the stack that clamps over the pipe that comes through the bed

·
Registered
502 Posts
go to your local peterbilt or mack or kw or whatever dealer and get some used but good condition stacks. my buddy got his 7" 48" tall stacks for 68 a piece.

kyle

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is an adapter at the bottom of the stack that clamps over the pipe that comes through the bed
im not buying a kit cuz its 600 bucks and i figure i can custom make it myself including the stack for under 300 so im gonna have to find an adapter on my own...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
im not buying a kit cuz its 600 bucks and i figure i can custom make it myself including the stack for under 300 so im gonna have to find an adapter on my own...
depending on where you get the stack i THINK most of them are 4" or 5" at the base!!!:w:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know where to even get a 7" stack besides grand rock?? because there stack alone is 300 bucks

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Square tubing will probably be the cheapest and easiest way to go

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try chrome depot thats were I could find 6 inch stacks the cheapest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts