Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im gettin a used edge ez for my truck to get a lil more pep in her step and was reading the install instuctions, it says there is a boost elbow supplied to let the turbo create more than 20psi, right now my truck hits about 22-24, but i will not have this elbow, Will the ez do boost fooling for me? making it beneficial to uncork the turbo by blocking off the wastegate? what do you think? or will it not do a damn thing? i think i have a boos elbow laying around i could throw in if it would help.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 03.It came with a brass elbow. Iput in a safe place until putting it in.Couldn't find safe place! The elbow is on the turbo turbine housing.Fuel prices sky rocketitititit! So i pulled it off and sized it with a drill,and went one size bigger. made a big differents for me. I am about ready to get a adjustable elbow when i get guages.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do you mean drilled it? just drilled ahole i the side of the elbow? doesnt that just cause a boost leak? hahaha i think i have an adjustable sitting at home ill throw it in or buy another one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts