Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys the Bracket ET series starts this weekend at Bandimere speedway. Saturday the 26th at 8:30 am. i know a few of you Colorado guys will be racing this class with me so lets get a head count of how many and lets get together and set up the pit area close buy each other so we can hang out and bench race some more:peelout

If you are not racing in the series come on out and cheer the Cummins forum guys on and have a great time doing it. Greg how did the 55 run Saturday? how did you do Adam?
Nick i hear you raced the 6.7 too:woot:

I look forward to seeing all of you come out at one point or another this year to see us all race and smoke out the Rockies, ricers, and ferds this year
Bandimere speedway ET series- Saturday
John:thumbsup

·
Registered
346 Posts
13.2 was the best run and ran 2 13.6's still needs a few more pass's to get it all set up but im putting in a little bigger nitrous shot this week so should be mid to low 12's for the weekend.

let me know where you guys are wanting to pit at i am taking a pop up canopy an stuff up this weekend for sure i forgot to take it up put im going to make sure to put it in the truck before i leave town.

last thing, i will be needing a fire jacket an im callin around tomorrow for the best price i will give you a call later on tomorrow or tuesday john an let you know if i can get a deal going.

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greg, that is sweet man. give me a call when you find those prices on the jackets. we can all pit together Saturday just let me know what you want me to bring up.

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
yeah I embarrassed myself very well out there, but it was a lot of fun. I'm going to the sled pull event then I will come check on you guy at Bandimere and give my support.

·
Registered
346 Posts
hey john, so the shop i was going to try an get a group buy for the jackets backed out on me today but i have a couple more i am going to call around to tomorrow an see if i can get one going and get the jackets here for the weekend

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey john, so the shop i was going to try an get a group buy for the jackets backed out on me today but i have a couple more i am going to call around to tomorrow an see if i can get one going and get the jackets here for the weekend
Sweet buddy let me know what you find out.

OK so here is what showed up today. The twins are here:woot:. the new valvebody is here too and the water meth and tranny cooler came in last week. so i will be real busy getting ready for Saturday:peelout:woot:

John

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will start tearing it apart tomorrow after the gauge install i have coming in, in the morning, then the reinstall will take place on weds and i will have it broke in by Saturday for the races

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sweet buddy let me know what you find out.

OK so here is what showed up today. The twins are here:woot:. the new valvebody is here too and the water meth and tranny cooler came in last week. so i will be real busy getting ready for Saturday:peelout:woot:

John

Thats good to hear! Any power estimates for when you get it all on?

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have no idea:w:
i might be able to break a 13.99:rof
anyone else wanna guess at it?
the old single set up ran a best of 14.03

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Nick

that is what i was hoping for too. we will see Saturday as long a i can get it all done by then

1 - 20 of 75 Posts