Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of ya run the Quadzilla chip or do you like it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
had one on my truck took it off when it comes back from bieng fixed it's goin bye bye just ordered an edge

·
Wyoming Eastern President
2,978 Posts
Love mine, change the stock tune to something in the beta realm and it rips

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Givin the adrenaline another shot. The first one I had was junk but i'm hoping the one that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow is a little better...

·
Registered
229 Posts
i have had quite a few problems with my adrn and i have to say its pissed me off pertty bad. BUT and this is a big but the ajustabilty and all of the options that this box has by far over comes the problems it had and will have but with having around 60 diffrent tunes from the web site and then having custom tunning the options are endless. and im not sure how they are now since i got mine almost a year ago they may have the bugs worked out and if you want great power and lots of options go with it i love mine.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Upload the newest tunes and you will be fine, its a fun box with a lot of power, bugs for sure but when you get them worked out its probably one of the best options for these trucks for sure, otherwise just run an edge/smarty stack.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ive had mine since last may and i had no problems at all and i love the power it puts out. custom tuning is pretty cool too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Had mine for over a year and not a single problem, love it.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
I honestly don't really know of any current "bugs". The new boxes that are being sold have all the firmware updates and the newest software updates on the website are really good.

Ok, so we had a few bugs with all the new trans parameters but, that is something that is not even advertised! It was just another freebie with the last software updates. The bugs that we had with that are all fixed now as well though. Not that they were really bugs, it was stupid stuff.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
If you spend the extra dough and get the pulse and work all the bugs out that way you should have a usable box. Without it forget about it. Drag Comp, Tst are good strong boxes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i got a 98 24 valve dually and am worried quadzilla is not to tranny friendly.... if i dont have money for a tranny right now but plan to get one in a couple months do u think it will survive with quadzilla?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have the adrenaline on my truck and LOOOOOOVE it!
if you dont have the pulse monitor buy it, it gives you so much more options and choices for tunability and to really make your truck run its awesome.

I installed an edge juice with additude and drove it and played around with it and i also installed the quadzilla adrenaline on my truck and i liked the adrenaline more right off then i got the pulse monitor and its love.

I havent had any problems at all with my box.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I just put an adrenaline/pulse on my truck and all i got to say is......:drool2::drool2::shock: its great, period:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also just installed a Quad Adrenaline/pulse on my truck last month and have not had one problem with it.. FP sensor working great too!..Awesome!

...time for a clutch...

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
i give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but like said before, the pulse is definately a must. it really makes it come alive

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I am really looking into getting one, From what i have read from other sites, the bugs are worked out.

·
Western WA President
8,439 Posts
i've had mine for almost a year now, no problems, love it. btw: i turned to to PL0 and passed emissions today, turned it back to PL3 on my custom tune, and blew soot everywhere as i left the emissions inspection :hehe:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
i love mine and no problems. i have had it for a year now.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Just installed mine and its nice, I cant get my computer to find it to upload that new comp3 tune but I played around with it a little. Called Quad now I'm waiting for jeremy to call me to get my computer straightened out to upload tune...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Shoot 5 minutes on the phone with Jeremy and I have the comp3 tune downloaded... I like it so far...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts