Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the quadzilla adrenaline with the pulse v2 monitor and im running a fass 165 lift pump, bosch 350hp injectors, industrial injection phatshaft silver bullet 66 turbo, arp head studs, ATS intake ark, ATS exhaust manifold, and some other bolt ons. when i launch i build up to 10 psi and it acts like its giving out? and when i take off it jumps right up to 40psi and just acts like its giving out again. what is that or what should i do to cure that problem. my waste gate is fully closed off so it should be boosting way more and i know i have enough fuel to spool it up. any help on what i can do to change that? i know the quadzilla has a way to tune everything like timing and fuel adjustment but i dont want to mess with it if i dont know which way to go with it. any help? What are you guys with a similar set up running? and how do i get the custom tunes on it? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
949 Posts
Didn't you just post this in another area?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya. Sorry bout that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.