Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me anything on these Quadzilla xzt programmers? Got a buddy looking into buying one and he asked me about them and I have no clue on them and I am really not up on the 2nd gen's he has a 02...... any and all help will be appreciated Thanks :thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts
what is he looking for?...MPG or HP ?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MPG (btw graphic man diff guy then the drag comp ha ha) I tried talking him into a edge mileage max i can get him one for 260 and his truck is BONE stock and doesnt wana get guages...

·
SuperDuperMod
2,813 Posts
QUADS A GOOD TOWING CHIP, HAS A TIMING AND TIMING WITH FUEL SETTING, SAW A DECENT MPG IMPROVEMENT, ITS NICE BECASUE OF THE DIFFERENT TUNES AND THE HIGH IDLE AND ENGINE PROTECTION. i'M PRETTY HAPPY WITH MY XZT SO FAR. yOUR BUDDY NEEDS TO AT LEAST GET A FUEL PRESSURE GUAGE.

·
SuperDuperMod
2,813 Posts
sorry about the caps, woops.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
the XZT modules are great but if he's looking more for economy and doesn't wanna worry about gauges the Max Mileage from Quadzilla might be a better choice, it's a little less expensive and will give very similar results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts