Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Smarty S-67 loaded into my 07.5 3500 Mega Cab and I really like it so far. I posted everything else I have done in an earlier post, but for those who didn't see it, I have an AFE stage 2 cold air kit, Smarty S-67, Diablosport Extreme Power Puck, Rollin Smoke EGR delete and 5" turbo back exhaust.

Anyway, I have been reading a little about the Quadzilla Scout II and I am interested in seeing how it is doing for those of you that are using it with the Smarty.

I have one friend that has an Edge Juice Race and a another with a H&S mini maxx, and I really like the ability to change power levels with the monitor. I also like the fact that they have the cold engine protection and warning monitors. I have an autometer pyrometer and boost gauge, but the pyrometer is already messing up. It twitches all the time. Instead of buying a new gauge, I am tempted to just put that cash toward the Scout II.

Let me know what you all think. As always, any info is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 LB MiniMaxx, 625s, Fass 150
870 Posts
I love the scout. it works awesome and has alot of nice features and lets you moniter alot of things that I would not buy guages for. I would deffintely buy it again. The only part I don't like is not being able to adjust power on the fly, but that is just a smarty thing,nothing to do with the scout. You can adjust the POD settings of the smarty with the scout which is nice.

·
Registered
117 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts