Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this gauge kit? It seems like a good deal at $179.00 from XDP, it monitors EGT, trans. temp. and boost. It can also do fuel pressure w/additional hardware. The gauge only displays one reading at a time but if I understand it correctly you can set alarms and the alarmed reading will pop up. Any info would be great.

has anyone

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is anyone running this gauge? Thoughts?

·
Registered
87 Posts
recon

I have one for about 2 years now, I really like it. I really do not care about the boost, but i watch the egt when i am towing , it is very responsive. less clutter than the gauges, easy to see when you check your dash for vitals, real easy to install, cheaper. I hooked up the tranny temp up to my oil because i have a 6 speed . i highly recommend it.:party018:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Awesome, I think I'm sold. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
There's one for sale in the third gen classifieds for 125 obo. Might want to take a look.

·
Registered
451 Posts
what is the additional hardware need to do fuel pressure and where can u get it online? where would u hook this up at and how?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts