Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ideas on whats going on with quadzilla?? Tried to go to their website earlier to update my adrenaline but it almost seems like they shut the site down? I have been hearing rumors of them closing their doors but thought they were just rumors...now I'm not so sure.

On that note, does anyone have the update driver software for an ADR 1000 that they could somehow send me on here? If thats even possible lol

·
Registered
701 Posts
I thought about making this thread.. but researched it quite a bit.. I just yesterday sent an older quadzilla monitor to quadzilla to have it repaired..

The word is they are stopping production to focus on future products.. I have been emailing them and they email me back very quickly.. I don't see being out of business an option or a thought.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think this is the second thread about this, at least. There are two rumors; 1. They discontinued the current products to develop new products (and of course, the desirability of the new stuff), and 2. The EPA was cracking down on them, and they caved.

The part of my brain that understands business is leaning toward option 1, but the paranoid part of me that doesn't trust "the man" can't completely dismiss #2... lol The Chevy guys are already joking about selling their old Quadzillas as "assault tuners" for profit.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I just can't seem to wrap my head around the thought of them shutting down for good, especially since they have the leading edge on 24v modules. I'm just trying to get the scoop on whats going on with them. For one, I need to update my adrenaline and for two, I have been thinking of getting a 4k...guess we'll have to wait and see what happens?

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
In the grand scheme of things, having the lead on the 24v market is like having the lead in Pokemon trading cards. It's a niche market

If you don't have product for the new stuff, the life of the business is severely limited. I'm surprised they didn't close shop years ago.

·
Western WA President
8,439 Posts
hear that boys...values of your adrenaline boxes just went up!!! :hehe:

to be honest, I wouldn't even sell mine for a grand.

its the only box that I can custom dial in to my truck and since I now have a very good idea of how every setting in custom tuning works my truck that used to surge like crazy running anything over 2.5* timing is now running 10* timing with no surging all the way to redline in OD (6th). accelerates smooth as butter yet firmly plants you in your seat and still tries to walk the tires out...

sucks they are getting rid of it...its like getting rid of EFI live for the CR's...

sure there are plenty of other choices but none customizable to your trucks unique setup...

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Does anybody have a number I could get ahold of quadzilla cause the number I have don't work and the website is not working either I have questions about my iquad unless someone can help why does the pic of the turbo in my boost gauge turn yellow at 25 psi of boost and start defueling when I have it set to 50

·
Registered
61 Posts
So where can I get a quad 4k box at now? I was selling my tst to get one and now I ran across this...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure some of their vendors still have stock...I'd get on the phone tomorrow and call around to get one ASAP. If you find a couple let me know cause thats what I have been wanting to get as well. Keep an eye on the "for sale" threads too..everyone will probably be selling their quadzilla's for outrageous prices. But like jigabop said...I wouldn't sell mine either. Who knows man it kinda sucks how quadzilla just shuts their doors and leaves everyone in the dark. Rumors of them closing to develop "bigger and better" things but its hard telling..

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have been calling that number for the past two days now an i get nothing but a busy signal....im have major issues with me quad adr and i cant no answers!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol that's cause they're gone! What kind of issues are you having? maybe someone on here could help you figure it out

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have a adr 1000 no pulse monitor and it has dyno tunes on it an havent had time to get new tunes an last night everything worked fine on it....well last night it got down to -10 below and my truck wouldnt start this morning batteries died charged them up an started it an now i cant change power levels but my egts...ect. all read but no power levels idk whats going on an about ready to pull this outta my truck!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you still have the setup wizard on your computer to update it, I would definitely do that. Get the dyno tune off of there and update it with one of quadzillas tunes. I would say you could go to their website and find one that suits you best but...no more website. I got to looking through my files last night and found an updated tune I was interested in that I downloaded a couple months ago. I can send it to you through a zipped file if you need it to reflash your module. I would also keep a charger on those batteries overnight and check your connections from the quad to the battery...if its not getting enough juice it wont work right (speaking from previous experience)

·
Registered
39 Posts
i just want a basic tune with turbo timer...warm up mode...high idle..ect something i will be happy with an no i dont have it on my computer!!! :banghead:

1 - 20 of 382 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.