Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my truck has a quadzillia with adrenalin and to be quite honest i hate it. when the tuner is on any power level it sound like its running it self out of fuel at about 2700 rpm but the truck is getting a constant 18psi from the fass 150 but when the tuner is on stock truck doesn't miss a beat, even under wot. i read in other threads that it could be the setting in the tuner but the controller/monitor is messed up and i have to pull it apart to change the power level. i've been thinking about just taking the quadzilla out and getting a edge instead maybe stacking it with a smarty but i wanna get some feed back on the matter before i start saving for a new tuner, or any suggestions from everyone here

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah new ones aren't much more.... You said it had issues....

that being said back on topic... Like I said love my edge...

no i agree with that and the truck had a edge before the quad before the injectors and cam and head work and turbo and such and the po though it would be a good idea to buy the quad instead of using the edge witch being the new owner kinda wish he stuck with the edge

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Mine was doing the same thing. Try to download different tunes. Have you messed with the custom tuning yet.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hit the top button. Scroll down to the bottom where it says custom tuning. Proceed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts