Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tech support is closed but idk if any of u have had a problem downloading a new tune off quadizillas site to the adrenaline box

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes I had problems getting a tune off thier site, I had thier tech support help to get my computer with XP to work, my laptop with vista still won't update the adrenaline box. Sorry I can't remember what was required to make things work.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The new files are supposed to be compatible with XP, Vista, and 7... I haven't personally tried yet, but I will tonight. At the top of the USB Updates page on their site, it says...

Any files with an update date of 01/06/2011 or newer are Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatible.
Then in the little download boxes for each tune it shows the dates like below...

File Name: ADR2_3000
UPDATED: 01/06/2011
Models: DADR9802
Software Version: 20090925
Feature Code Enabled: ADR2_3000

·
Registered
308 Posts
i tried the new files they work on windows 7 now not sure about vista but they are supposed to

·
Hello Kitty admirer
662 Posts
I used windows 7 to update mine. At first they did not support it, contacted support and a week later they supported it. Be very careful and read what each level tune is for.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.