Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any tried quads rail pressure guage a 6.7 yet, they said they dont know if it will work but can see why it would, also they said about july there programmer will be out for the 6.7. I oredered a there rail pressure guage should get it tomorrow and see if it works if not I guess a 5.9 guy will get a good deal. also what goes first mp8 or quad.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Truck Sending unit, Quad, and then the MP8. You have to have the Quad closest to the Sending unit. If the MP8 was between the Quad and the Sending unit, you will get a false reading.

·
Registered
669 Posts
any tried quads rail pressure guage a 6.7 yet, they said they dont know if it will work but can see why it would, also they said about july there programmer will be out for the 6.7. I oredered a there rail pressure guage should get it tomorrow and see if it works if not I guess a 5.9 guy will get a good deal. also what goes first mp8 or quad.
According to Genos it will work on the 6.7L with no problems. Keep us posted on how it works.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update

Got it all hooked up and everything fits and works fine here is some numbers
idle 4000 psi
cruise 75 mph 12500 psi
wot 20000 psi and held
wot w/mp8 26000 and held

with mp8 it went up tp 26000 and held there not dropping at all with all stock fuel system edge and mp8 all the way up

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuel rail is shimmed

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
good to hear it works. I need to get one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts