Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my situation I'm lookin at buyin a used adrenaline but it doesnt have a harness that is a problem so I am lookin for someone that has one they don't need or any dealer that might still have them layin around it is a 98.5-00 my truck us a 99 any help would be apreciated thanks
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
416 Posts
The main harness is the same for all. The map sensor adapter harness is what's different. Good luck finding either.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mudman didn't know that

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might consider just building your own. I would be willing to take some pictures if you like.
I thought about that would love some pics if you have them

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When it is no longer blizzarding I will disconnect the harness and take detailed pictures
Did you make your harness or just gonna take pics of oe one

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone know if a edge comp harness could be retro fitted to work I would think it has to hook to the same parts just need a way to hook it to the box

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13,340 Posts
All the sensor side stuff should be the same. FP sensor wires might have different plugs but all the OEM stuff should work.

Mine is just an OEM harness. I would imagine that quadzilla used a off-the-shelf plug for the box so so might be able to find that then just splice into an edge harness.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When it is no longer blizzarding I will disconnect the harness and take detailed pictures
That's what I was thinkin too I have anolog gauges fp,trans,egt,boost so not woried about hookin that up it doesn't need it to run right?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a heads up. There is a harness for sale right now in the for sale section. I would just do that
Actualy just bought one last night from a member it should be shipping today so all is well but I really apreciate your input and help so I think this thread has run its coarse and can be deleted thanks again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts