Cummins Diesel Forum banner

PW7 and GW7 paint code

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  wert842 
#1 ·
My trucks paint code is PW7. I currently have a blistered spot on my bed where rust is coming through on the fenderwell and I have a dent in the corner of the passenger rear that’s pretty banged up. Found a bed that’s paint code is GW7 is suppose to be bright white. Well I picked it up from a local and it’s suppose to be the same color according to a Dodge dealership... needless to say it’s not, well from the looks of it.

The new beds currently sitting on my truck and it kind of looks grayish compared to my white. I’m not sure if it’s just illusion to me, if the beds a different color, or if the bed being upside down is just reflecting different lighting. When I picked the bed up he had another one on top of it and it kinda looked like a gray and I picked the one that was more white.

Probably won’t be getting around to swapping anything until the weekend but was wondering if anyone experienced anything like this.

Here’s some pics.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.