Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin if anyone has had any trouble with their PV2 monitor breaking and what they had to do to get it replaced? Looks like the pins inside the monitor where they soldered them broke and now the whole plug in on the back is loose. Btw i just bought my quadzilla the end of November and started giving me trouble about a month ago. I called the distributor i purchased it from today but the main 2 guys were away on a trip right now. They lady that answered was very polite and said she will have them call me back. I will keep yall informed on how they do business, so far they have been great but no names as of now. Im not blaming them for the monitor breaking just going to put out a good word if they keep me happy.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
The pins to the connector broke off of the board? WOW!!!! You gotta pull really hard to break those like that.

Depending on if the pads are ripped off the board or if the solder itslef broke depends on how easy that is to fix.

I can say that this will be a first when we see it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will assure you that i never pulled hard on the wires or monitor. i just got the truck august 28th and its been my baby ever since. i ran the wire through the firewall behind the brake pedal under the floor mad and sad the monitor next to the 4x4 shifter, the wire was never stressed either. :confused013: it seems like they are broke off where they are soldered

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will assure you that i never pulled hard on the wires or monitor. i just got the truck august 28th and its been my baby ever since. i ran the wire through the firewall behind the brake pedal, under the floor mad and sad the monitor next to the 4x4 shifter, the wire was never stressed either. :confused013: it seems like they are broke off where they are soldered inside the monitor ive been outa town workin since late dec. so just now gettin time to mess with little things. thanks for the response qzilla love the product

1 - 5 of 5 Posts