Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Put a hole in my bumper

778 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  tiny2085
so i've been thnikin about this for a while and i just kida started to happen the other day. well what happened was over the summer i took out my 2nd battery cuz i was going to move it back and move the air box forward behind the headlight like the 3rd gen dodges and run a tube from there to the bumper. well now that its cold its harder to start with one battery and with the grid heater kickin on and off and with as much power it sucks i dont want to kill the one battery. so i started this project so i could get my 2nd battery back in. its not done yet but this is what i got. what do ya think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like it. got any more pictures of under the hood?
haven't taken any under the hood yet. had to rush to get that done before i left for work. i'll see if i can get some tomorrow before work. :thumbsup:

· Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey john you have a big hole in your bumper:hehe: Thats a good Idea my friend:thumbsup:
hey thanks man. should work out pretty sweet unless i get a bird stuck in there or something. :hehe:

· Some-Sho Some-Go
1,650 Posts
You could weld in a grid to make sure nothing goes in...cheap insurance! Does look good i dig it!

· Registered
600 Posts
how is your filter going to be set up ? I think it looks super sweet, it's subtle enough that if you didn't know better you'd think it should be there. You should get a black vinyl sticker the same size as the hole and put it on the left side, that way it looks balanced and no one would be the wiser!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.