Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where online you can purchase sims that will work with the smarty?

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,561 Posts
There are several dealers working on selling simms seperately. In the mean time you can try doing the DIY sims. Look in the link on my signature for info. All of what you need is in the 1st 2 pages.

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts
Does anyone know where online you can purchase sims that will work with the smarty?
You can try Flo Pro and i hope he does mined but rbmedic75has a connection aswell.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
As Tom said you can use 390 ohm resistors and save alot of money.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Why not just use you stock sensors and zip tie them to the frame or leave them in?

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts
We will be giving the sims to customers that buy the smarty s-67.
What size is your down pipe and DPF delete pipe in your Smarty combo kits?? Nice!!

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts

·
US Army June 78-June 06
1,013 Posts
Shibby is also going to be making Sims. He is sending me a set to test for him right now. I am sure he will have them available soon thru K2.

bthanks,
I fully concur with silverbullets comments. You can PM me and I'll talk about it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Sims aren't required IF...

You have the EGT & O2 sensors in your exhaust now.

·
SuperDuperMod
4,025 Posts
Alright. cleaned up, lets keep this on the topic guys.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
757 Posts
well from what i understand from the literature ....... you dont need the egt or o2 sensors in your exhaust you can just tywrap them up to your frame or wherever but leave them plugged in well at least for the egt sensors the o2'scan be unplugged or you can use sims either way ........ive got sims from my delete so im gonna use them but if i didnt i would just use my sensors unless i ordered from someone who gave them for free with purchase

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sims aren't required IF...

You have the EGT & O2 sensors in your exhaust now.
Well, I'm not that worried about it anyways. I was just curious. I already have the DIY delete anyways.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have BADPs Gen1 kit (Im still tryng to get my $150 upgrade charge refunded since the Gen2 didn't work)

So I'm going to try it with the EGT sensors to see if they work. I had everything transfered into my new exhaust. If they don't work I'll use the Gen1

·
Banned
96 Posts
Good to see they are selling in the 5s

1 - 20 of 26 Posts