Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive still got a few test to run on the lower power levels of the edge but this is what i have found so far.

Edge on 5 and mp at 80% runs the strongest! Imagine that :lol3: Now i know the edge's 0-60 timer isn't the most accurate but it helped with my test.

Stock....................8.5
Pup Performance ....7.5
Pup Tow................8.5
Edge on 5..............7.5
Mp 100%............7.0
Pup on Per Mp 80%.7.0
Edge 5 MP 80%......6.5

All tests done in 2wd with no boost launches. Edge on 5 and mp turned at 80 hit about 1350 egt wchich was the highest of the tests. It will hit 1500 my about 80 though. Stock i couldn't get over 1150 egt. Pup on tow wouldn't hit 1100 till 75 which surprised me! Its just so dang noisy! All that timing!

The MP on my truck seems to be the strongest stand alone, but boosted launches could change that but are not easy to repeat! It is the smoothest for sure!

I think i will get the hot code this week, how much difference are you guys seeing? Any smoke? It wont smoke hardly at all. My pup on Perf did put out more.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I will have some videos up in a little bit on a new muffler i installed. The one clip shows a good amount of smoke. For some reason mine is smoking more and more, running the Edge on 6 and MP-8 on 95%.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I hope the MP-8 runs as good on my truck as it does on your. I'm like you, not sure how accurate that is but it sure looks good though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
wow 6.5 is pretty good for a 2wd launch, 4wd boosted launch will drop that by a second, how much does these trucks smoke with the mp8 and edge turned up ? now that i got stacks i want to see some smoke in the air, btw pics in the next hour.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will have some videos up in a little bit on a new muffler i installed. The one clip shows a good amount of smoke. For some reason mine is smoking more and more, running the Edge on 6 and MP-8 on 95%.
Mine is starting to smoke more and more now as well. I lost most all my smoke with the EGR delete but now its coming back slowly.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts