Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother has an 06 dually with the edge juice w/attitude, intake, and exhaust, stock tranny, twins on the way. were getting more into truck pull s this year and he was wondering what the best way to set up for a truck pull with an auto. Hi, Lo? boosted launch, just any tips you guys have on sled pulling. and if anyone has any tips for me everything is in my sig....4th gear 4lo got me first place last weekend with a 408+ft pull on a 400ft track, thinkin about tryin 5th?

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...................

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
witha stock auto he should be in 4 low 2nd gear and I think no for the boosted launches.come out easy and when he gets the sled rolling then he should lay into the go pedal

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
um well boosted launches and stock auto trans means it will be friends with the ground shortly. i'd spend the money on a better trans and then your power from the twins will actually be fully transfered to the ground.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well he doesnt care about the tranny, he is running it till it goes he will get a new tranny when he blows this one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts