Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has stacks and pulls a camper?
how dirty does it get and will it mess up the camper im wondering cause i have dual 6inch aussie and im get a white camper lol so im just wondering how bad will it be.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
if you like to see black soot, it will get on your camper, although it will not be as bad, and frankly if you wash it often it will not be an issue

reason being the camper is usually 3 or 4 feet away from the stack.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
if you like to see black soot, it will get on your camper, although it will not be as bad, and frankly if you wash it often it will not be an issue

reason being the camper is usually 3 or 4 feet away from the stack.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok its goin b a fifth wheel one

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
yea, that is true drunk, but i find washing helps alot, especially with my truck my bed is black when i don't wash, but since i have been keeping on top of it i try to keep it clean it works.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I only have problems when it rains. The water gets in the miter cut stack and blows black crud all over the front of the camper. If it doesn't rain its fine.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Get some coffee cans. screw on a stick and put em over the stacks

·
Registered
949 Posts
I LOVE MY STACKS and I love the sound when I'm not pulling a camper. I don't know if a 5th wheel will be any different but I know the bumper pull I use sometimes is LOUD AS HELL when pulling through the mountains.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts