Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Finally got a Cummins. It is a 93 W250 with 1 ton axles and suspension. Was setting in a field behind a junk yard. The guy was plowing with it a few years ago and it just quit. The battery had jumped around and burned out most of the fusible links. You could open the drivers door, stand next to the frame and close the door while still standing on the ground. We replaced the floor pans and rocker panels. Is a working project. Man That Cummins can push snow. Has 34" super swampers and a Boss 9'2" Vee plow.

Just wanted to say HI. :cbadge2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
W250

NICE find, Edddyjoe!!!
I've got a '89 W250 with a '92 front clip that I use for pushing snow on my property. It has no problems dropping the 7'6" Western blade and pushing snow straight for 5 acres................beats shovelling, Man. lololololo

·
Registered
609 Posts
nice find. what ya pay for it? if ya dont mind me asking.

josh

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig. :thumbsup:

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
welcome to the site, sounds like you found a nice find!

-Jordan-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all,
joshbaker96dually, I have an excavating company and traded about $3500 worth of work. The owner had a lot on the lake that he needed a driveway on and some trees cleared. I bought it as is, had no idea if it would even run. Talked to a local shop and he said that he would give me $3000 for the 9'2" Boss vee plow that was on it so I figured what the heck, I always wanted a Cummins. :drool2: Got her home and replaced the fusible links and she started right up. Hadn't been run in like 2 years. I had to put a new PCM, atlernator, exhaust, and a few minor parts. The body was the worst part. The drivers door would not even close as the cab was falling down and apart. Was no rockers or floor, just a BIG gaping hole. Welded in a bunch of new metal and good as new, well almost lol.
Thanks again all,
Edddyjoe

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice Nice find. Welcome to the forum from Wyoming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts