Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite someone talk to me about how to get this 20psi limit off my turbo please it's really annoying?:confused013:

·
Hemi
12,651 Posts
Then when you add more fuel you'll get up there closer to 35 which is the max these turbos are efficient at.

·
Hemi
12,651 Posts
Yeah but a fueling box like Quad Adr. or Edge J/A will give you the boost fooler to take care of the computer.

·
Premium Member
11,985 Posts
:ditto::ditto:

he knows what he's talkin bout :D

·
Premium Member
11,985 Posts
as far as boxes go, the TST comp is a greeaaattt one, cheaper than the Edge or Quad, but, no gauges though....

i myself will be runnin a Smarty stacked on one when i get the money for it and fuel system up grade:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
My vote would go to the Juce W/Att.. Been working great on mine for years & better milage, power, gauges ect...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Go ahead and get the Juice w/att. You get all the gauges you'll ever need for the truck, and it just makes it a really clean install. Also, This may sound nuts, but with my injectors, Juice w/att, exhaust, intake, smarty etc, im hitting 30lbs of boost, without a j-hook. I've still got the stock turbo on from when i had the auto. I REALLY need a new turbo haha.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
one more question though. do i have to go buy one of those boost elbows or is it possible to make one from gates adapters?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
FASS or AirDog for the LP:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
one more question though. do i have to go buy one of those boost elbows or is it possible to make one from gates adapters?
I would give you my old one if i could find it, also an edge should come with one i believe.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been looking at boost elbows... will this make my truck start throwing codes or hurt anything?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts