Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
At first I sounded as if I drop 5 on injectors. And I don’t care about the appearance. I know the expensive maintaining and paycheck to paycheck a bad time And I know I’m mid 20s lol I Was explaining why I go off lol good day

·
Registered
147 Posts
Why is it necessary to bad mouth/ gang -up on a poster?????
It damn sure doesn`t do then CF any good.
Be a bit more kind an just let him go or better yet just ignore the thread.
I have personally learned a great deal from from the people on the CF and would hate to see things get sour where people are afraid to post.
Not an attempt to anger anyone ------SORRY just my .02

·
Trying to learn
5,847 Posts
No one called him any names or berated him, just trying to point out how to behave.

Do you not try to help your kids understand proper ways to treat people.

Reactions: nosympathy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don’t think it was that big of a deal. I don’t use internet much but I just though the comment was sarcastic and was just trying to dogg on someone lol I didn’t see his other comment or whatever. anyways, “an eye for a eye would leave the whole world blind”Sorry for the inconvenience. Y’all have a good one

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don’t think it was that big of a deal. I don’t use internet much but I just though the comment was sarcastic and was just trying to dogg on someone lol I didn’t see his other comment or whatever. anyways, “an eye for a eye would leave the whole world blind”Sorry for the inconvenience. Y’all have a good one
And Replying to “kids” with a sarcastic comment won’t teach them anything About the proper ways to treat people. Good day. If I can delete my account I will.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
And Replying to “kids” with a sarcastic comment won’t teach them anything About the proper ways to treat people. Good day. If I can delete my account I will.
When people come in here with poor attitudes and rip on members who are extremely helpful, they tend to get what they deserve.

Sorry that bothers you so much. I think we'd rather keep the helpful, knowledgeable members, than kids with few posts and bad attitudes.

Reactions: rghavana and tryNto

·
Trying to learn
5,847 Posts
sarcastic comment
Webster's says:
Using remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what you say, in order to hurt someone's feelings or to humorously criticize something:

LoL. I don't use sarcasm. Always say what I mean.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts