Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My freind and I were talking and were thinking of getting a Bel air and throw a cummins motor into it
what do yall guys think,what will be the best motor to go with the 12v or 24v, if evrything goes through it will be for show and racing

·
Registered
407 Posts
It would b interesting thats for sure. I'd do a 12v its simple and to the point just like the rest of the car.

·
Registered
204 Posts
12v...thats what im putting in my little dakota(my next project)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i see alot of people making swap threads but very little of them actually do it, its mostly just talk... yeah it would be sick if you actually do it and post up pics of progress but if u aint gonna do it, dont make the thread just my .02

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
12v, all the old skool vehicles had spark, compression, air, fuel and timing, all the new stuff has emissions and electrical crap.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
12v hands down

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
i see alot of people making swap threads but very little of them actually do it, its mostly just talk... yeah it would be sick if you actually do it and post up pics of progress but if u aint gonna do it, dont make the thread just my .02
Damn dude you have a bad day?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'd check junk yards for frito lay trucks they have 4bts backed by turbo 400s

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
thanks man id like to find one cheap to toy with!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
hope you and your friend got a lot of money to burn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.