Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is running what for programers? what are you stacking, how they work together? problems?

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Predator/Power Puck stack. Love it but going to grab a Smarty in the near future. I don't know much about stacking so that's why I have what I have, they are made for each other. I figure later on down the road one of these guys will help me properly stack when I get a Smarty. :thumbsup

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Predator/Power Puck stack. Love it but going to grab a Smarty in the near future. I don't know much about stacking so that's why I have what I have, they are made for each other. I figure later on down the road one of these guys will help me properly stack when I get a Smarty. :thumbsup
you still have your dpf? any problems?

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Edge juice hot with ts mp8 is real good right know I am running that plus a bully dog downloader, only had that on for a few hours though

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
never mind sorry you got a 5.9 ....

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i need to get a dpf delete, woundering if any one has stacked chips with there dpf?
KMK - what gave you more power the edge or mp-8?

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Brian don't stack anything until you delete the DPF, you'll clog it way too fast if you do.

The Edge gives you more HP than the MP-8.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya i know Better.... just need to bite the bullet .... and get the kit or have it made...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
K2 When You gonna offer them?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know i just moved from texas to az... trying to buy a house need the cash... when iwas in texas (houston) i called badp they didnt have one in stock i could pick up....

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
If you have it stacked with the dpf still on and actually drive the truck rather than a grocery getter you will be fine it just goes into regen a lot quicker and will make you have worse milage but it will not hurt it, I did it more quite awhile along with many others but you will not get the full benefit from the programmers

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KMK you running the BADP setup?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will the 5.9 tbe setup work on the 6.7? i know some people where talking about it but dont remeber the out come.

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Ya badps kit I was going to sell I talked to them when they first started but I run a little shop and couldnt do the big buy in that they wanted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts