Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
I can just eliminate the need for 99% of people to post by saying get a Smarty or Smarty Jr.

I have an Edge Juice w Attitude but don't think it does great for adding mpg's. I do however think it is great for gauges and safety backdowns.

I have an MP-8, which does an ok job increasing MPG's. But pressure boxes can be hard on injectors.

Also, I have a Bully Dog Triple Dog which I am currently running on Crazy Larry, which seems to give the best increase. Except for when I run the Bully Dog and the MP-8 together. Then it is even slightly better.

·
Registered
87 Posts
A simple pressure box would be your best bet...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Smarty!!!!

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
I have a 05 looking to put a programer to enhance fuel economy does anyone have any suggestions.
with my superchip on perf. mode, i gained 3mpg just in city driving :thumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Look at the Edge EZ as well as the Smarty. I have nothing but love for my EZ.

·
Registered
344 Posts
i have the JR. and i actually saw a drop in MPG--- buttttt i was in it ALL THE TIME for the first 2 weeks, then i startin slippin the TC. i bumped it back down to level 1 and i'm seein about a 3mpg increase, i'm also not in the throttle either. if you don't want to spend 400 on a programmer or want that much more power, i'd look into an edge mileage max or a quad max mileage- do a search for it- most are getting ~3mpg increase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts