Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just had the famous p2262 code fix done. No new turbo be the stealership was very cocky after I started to ask questions. They took my truck home to a techs house and told me it was a test drive. I can prove it because I stopped last night and mt truck wasn't on the grounds. They wouldn't document it on the invoice, but call to dodge cust assist has it now! I need a good stealership to take it to to get good service! Please help I live in Cleveland Ohio and don't want to drive to far.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took it to strongsville dodge, and haven't heard anything good about great northern either

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
They took my truck home to a techs house and told me it was a test drive.
Not shocked by that, a neighbor who was a mechanic for GM used to bring customer cars home every night, I can't remember a day when he drove his own car or didn't have a different car in driveway, what really got under my skin was when his wife would take the neighbors 'around the block' in one of those cars. :doh:

Having observed that I'll never leave my truck at a dealership overnight.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
You can try Junction over in Chardon, or maybe Classic up in Madison, but it will probably be hit-or-miss as to whether you get a good tech. Good luck,

Ken

·
Registered
456 Posts
I want to get a GPS location thing that some fleets use to monitor where, when, and how fast anything goes. I'd watch, and shut that thing off if it was somewhere not at the dealership, or go with my other key and steal it back from the tech's house.

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
Good luck finding a good dealer!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts