Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I’m new here and I have a couple of cummins, I have this 1993, a 2003 and a 2005. I have seen a lot of 1990s trucks similar to this one go for some pretty large sums of money and am not really sure how to price it for sale. I’ve seen many in the 10-15,000 range, and I’ve seen a couple at almost 25,000 this seems a bit high? If you could give me some feedback on the actual value and what they are selling for that would be great, thanks- John

·
Registered
397 Posts
My vote is 10-12 but also believe you can get closer to 15k if your not in a hurry and wait for the right buyer. Given I don’t know all the details but assuming everything works and if it’s original owner that’s a big plus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My vote is 10-12 but also believe you can get closer to 15k if your not in a hurry and wait for the right buyer. Given I don’t know all the details but assuming everything works and if it’s original owner that’s a big plus.
In no hurry at all, everything works and the truck is unmodified other than an exhaust due to it having a leak and it being hard to find OE parts in the north east. I appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Pricing is tough. All I can say is I've never bought a cummins truck that nice, or paid even $5k for one.

Highlights are: club-cab, intercooled, decent body, OD, bucket seats, towing mirrors, high GVWR, and beefy frame. Lowlights(?) are: 2wd, auto... and dually is always tough to do much other than stock wheels/tires.

Great candidate for a 4wd conversion.

Good luck!

Reactions: John Ramsay

·
Registered
559 Posts
No rot at all? That's rare in the ne.

I'd recommend spending some time on facebook marketplace looking at similar trucks. It'll eventually take you pretty far from home and you'll start to see first gens

They're rare in any decent shape, and that one looks fantastic from the far away not very good pic you posted. 2wd is probably the only thing that'd bring it down a little bit.

If it were mine I'd start at 18. See what kind of interest and offer you get.

I probably wouldn't go below 12.

Of course, I'd probably also keep that and unload one of the others. Hehe

Reactions: John Ramsay

·
Registered
2019 2500
9 Posts
The majority of people looking won’t be interested in a 2wd. I just sold my 2nd gen for $10,000 with 118000 miles. Could have gotten more but it made for an easy sell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts