Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some ... Good injectors not cheap,, crappy ones ,, and which shoul,d i go with 100hp or 150 hp ,, 62 silver bullet turbo and headstuds coming right \after ... So take into consideration those modds

·
Registered
73 Posts
id go with f1 mach 4s im running them and they're awsome. not cheap usually 900 a set

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will they be ok with the stock hx35

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
PM Jamie, his new sac injectors are awesome and his customer service has got the best i've ever dealt with. I say go with some 175's for that setup

Reactions: cummins724

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Until new turbo

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
your stock turbo won't safely handle anything over a 125,and that'll be smokey as he#$

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about if i never put the foot down until new turbo comes ?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
How long are you going to be waiting till your new turbo comes in.i don't know exactly what would happen since I haven't personally tried a 175 injector on a stock turbo. I just know that people don't normally reccomend anything over a 125 injector,maybe someone who has tried or has an idea what would happen will chime in

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
175 ,, meaning 175hp injectors right ?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
that is correct

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AND YOUR PUMPING 240s DAMN ,,,

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have you been to a dyno ? do u mind i ask whachyagot

·
"I'll go all in."
3,104 Posts
nathank said:
What about if i never put the foot down until new turbo comes ?

:hehe:

Funny...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:agree2: i know ... what am i thinking ...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Jamies injectors are amazing i would get a set of his new 7 hole injectors in a 150 for a 62 turbo. He has the best customer service i have ever dealt with

·
"I'll go all in."
3,104 Posts
I just bought a set of 225s from him. He seemed to know his and everyone has commented on how clean his injectors run. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
i am running 150s f1 on my stock turbo once i get going i really don't see to much smoke just some grey when i lightly get on it. but everybody is right get a turbo.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,640 Posts
I really liked my DDP 250's I had, right now I'm running jammer 125's which work fine with my current setup. But I wouldn't go over a 150hp injector if you are only going to be running a 62.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts