101 - 120 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lower carbon footprint than new junk
3,106 Posts
For a free gift certificate, I'll go 690hp and 1350ft-lbs.

·
Premium Member
2000 Dodge Truck 4x4 Automatic
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
540 @1050lb ft

Just based on what I know so far. Supporting mods are always first.
Nothing like plain old honesty!!! Hope you examined my list closely and meditated on the concept of air, fuel and injectables combined with a large turbo!

I find the difference in guesses to be a little on the confusing side because i can't tell who wants me to do well and who doesn't. That is a factor that has to be considered in all of this!!!!????

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Kingston is West of Seattle across Puget Sound. North of Bremerton Military installation. Not terribly remote but its a drive for me!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
New Royal purple 75w 140 with 16 ounces Hotshot secret FR3 in rear axle and Royal purple with 32 ounces Hotshots Secret FR3 in engine.

Im not going to win because i cant compete with common rail trucks. I am though trying to make a number. 900+ for now then figure out what to do to get to 1000. I think the Infinite Injectors would get me closer than DDP. ??????

Still need to change out Mishimoto liquid chill and add Redline Water Wetter.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Well I'm not going to make Dyno comp. Will get on dyno for some tuning as soon as I get injectors. Be a few weeks for them. Sorry but we all have to wait a little longer........it'll be worth it though!!!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Okmnng.m
This is terrible news.
I'm probably gonna need counselling, and some meth to keep me going until I win.
Well i will be attending as a big single as my mechanic will have damaged ignition fixed in time. Soyou will have to settle with numbers with the single turbo!!! sorry for the rollercoaster ride......iam just as freaked out as you are. one minute not going the next am going...........stresfull......sheesh!!!!! look forward to making a good showing!!!

·
Banned
3,133 Posts
i believe the guesses were for the single turbo????

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
What’s your point?

My guess stands.
What’s your point?

My guess stands.
No point, just my water meth haw graduated from high shool and now has a ph d in setup! My guss isminimum 700+ thats all!!! I dont hope your right thqt woule b e a big let down but then gain i think you are absolutely wrong!!!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
No point, just my water meth haw graduated from high shool and now has a ph d in setup! My guss isminimum 700+ thats all!!! I dont hope your right thqt woule b e a big let down but then gain i think you are absolutely wrong!!!
I’m still not following.

101 - 120 of 220 Posts