Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
41 - 60 of 225 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Dodge Truck 4x4 Automatic
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I am guessing sub 700 as well. A hurt trans is nothing to turn a blind eye to. We will see.

685 and 1367

I don't think you will be able to build enough tw in the sweet zone to make 800 HP.
I hope you win the water meth but you haven't ridden in my truck nor has anybody else??? There may be a surprise in store for you??? Like you said....we will see!

·
Banned
3,132 Posts
lets goooooo

·
Banned
3,132 Posts
where do you live????
new york state and work 10-14hr days so. would love to get out there... but...

and already have mini vacation plans for syracuse natl' car show 15-18 at syracuse fair grounds

Reactions: Got Horsepower

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
The only person to ride in my truck is Scarlett Cummins on here. That was after first rebuild. Back when all it did was lay rubber everywhere i went. He can testify for or against !!!???? He is helping me rebuild tranny.

·
Banned
3,132 Posts
not with Power Driven Diesel boots and clamps and 60 pounds or less boost. Not going to happen!!!
are their boots good? i've been double v band clamping lol

edit: well, clamps... boots are generic siloicon 5mm

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Let me remind you the injector builder told me high 700's low 800's maybe more!!!???? Either some dont want me to make a high number or simple lack of faith. 1badvp44 told me not to change a thing and so did injector builder, they said i was set up perfectly???? How does that factor into how you all feel about your guesses???? If the trans ultimately fails me then that will simply leave the door wide open for speculation on true capability of build till new trans is built. By then i wil have Scheid stage 2 so we may never know true potential of my single turbo setup???

·
Banned
3,132 Posts
might as well make my own guess! 802/1575-thats if it lights and holds and WM sprays properly???

At least one person has to guess high.
its no offense man, alot of high aspirations with vp truck's over the years

edit: want to and would love to see it

41 - 60 of 225 Posts