Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lower carbon footprint than electric vehicles
3,153 Posts
The limiter will be the VP44, then once you have the stage 2 pump the turbine wheel/housing will be without some kind of external wastegate. The Scheid stage 1 pumps are basically just like any hot rod pump out there and don't flow anymore than SO pumps(basically a hybrid of an SO and HO pump or has extra fuel and timing just like any tuning module will do). I'm sure the truck runs great and makes respectable power but there is only so much power that you can make with so much fuel regardless of injector or turbo size. A matched setup will make the best power, anything too small or too large will hold it back. If you wanted to figure out your power you could get the truck weighed and time your quarter mile.

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
I have a range that I feel it be would in but it's a tough guess. Is their Dyno a Mustang Dyno or Dynojet?

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
The water/methanol injection setup wouldn't be any use to me so you can count me out on it. Give it to someone else who would use it that guesses the closest. I'll just give you a range. I would say between 690-730hp and 1350-1400ft-lbs if the tc isn't slipping.

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
For a free gift certificate, I'll go 690hp and 1350ft-lbs.

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
Those are very respectable numbers for an SO VP with a big single. How did the torque converter hold lockup? Must have done well enough. Did you get any videos to post on YouTube or a Dyno sheet?

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
I need to calibrate my horsepower tingly senses, I guessed 1hp too low and 65ft-lb higher.

Reactions: Robobrainiac

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
It's not really that people are trying to pick you apart, but you tend to regularly make fantastical claims. The main one which was before the Dyno you said you had near an 800 horse truck. That wasn't even close and everyone knows that. Even ones that thought your truck had less than 600hp, but both ends of the spectrum are nearly equally incorrect and silly. Whether to take you down a peg, with your tone online you are honestly begging people to combat you like they have, and they have been kind.

Reactions: Jimmy N.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts