Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if the diablosport predator will correct for other than stock tire size?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yes, you can adjust tire size, speed limiter and enable the high idle feature. On the 06-07's anyway.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i see y'all have 06's. what about in an 05?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
idk i dont think so cause i dont think my mom can and i cant on my 04

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
my moms got an 05

·
Registered
488 Posts
how do you adj the tire size? on an 06

·
Registered
488 Posts
yeah i have the ud7131 with an 06 and i cant figure out how to change the tire size. do i need to download somthing????

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey moto any idea what kinda HP your sitting at right now? Do you keep the predator on 100 or 180? How about fuel mileage with it?

Got one coming in the mail. Cant wait.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey moto any idea what kinda HP your sitting at right now? Do you keep the predator on 100 or 180? How about fuel mileage with it?

Got one coming in the mail. Cant wait.
im running custom tunes on my U7130 which yours would be the U7131 which as of now has no custom tunes that i know of, im running the RKL 200HP tune that i downloaded and i have not dynoed yet me and my cousin are going to in a few months when we get some diesel events closer to us, and everyone that i have asked said it would be in the 500s, and as far as fuel mileage im getting around 18 on the highway with a heavy foot, and 13-14 around town and county roads, take into consideration i drive like a pissed off teenager so im sure you can do alot better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts