Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got both probes in, pre is right above the manifold flange going to the turbo, and post is in the cast iron elbow between the turbo and the downpipe, sitting at an idle the post turbo reads 80* lower cruise at 68 mph post is 250* lower and at wot post reads a wopping 600* cooler, this is mp8 100% and g version on pmt in extreme, so wot would be different with other versions or programming just wanted to inform you guys on the info havent seen anyone post results like this before

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
600 is a lot of difference......what do you think if the g version compared to the 1016 you tested with buddy that had cl

·
CF Administration
8,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats cl :lol4: well I wish I could run it on this 09 to see if it had that much more power or if its the 09 thats not as strong I think its a little of both, didnt run the cl version for long because it had alot of problems, but on the dyno I was 539 fuel only and only diff was the cp3 so I think the tuning is alot worse now power wise then it was

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I wonder if they will ever get it figured out. But that is a huge difference in egts

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Guys,

I still have my 07 here at the house trying to put all the stuff back on it in order to return it to the dealer I traded with. I just don't see how anyone is going to do much with the little intercooler on the 09's... Its like OMG, look how little this is...

One really needs to take a long hard look at this area if your planning anything much at all if you ask me... Even the end tanks on this sucker is way small...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts