Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had a chance to compare the two? I can't even run the hot since I have a early 04 (why is that anyways that early 04 can't run hot) but i was just curious how much stronger one another is??

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
i used to run a PPE programmer it couldnt touch my smarty!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
both great programmers. i would have to say that you wouldnt get a good answer without testing them both on your truck. all trucks are different.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Anyone had a chance to compare the two? I can't even run the hot since I have a early 04 (why is that anyways that early 04 can't run hot) but i was just curious how much stronger one another is??
I would check the PPE website again bud, I am pretty sure they do have a HOT programmer for the 03-04, it is pretty new I think.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Personally Id try the PPE, I have the Smarty and while Im not a big fan of the TNT (dont have the supporting mods to run it or it doesnt like my truck), I LOVE the Beta 4.4. But like I said Id like to try PPE but Im NOT getting rid of the 4.4

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No way im going to just buy expensive ppe just to try it.. I plan to eventually have enough to run tnt to the fullest...

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Ohiocummins have u ever ran a PPE hot?

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
Ohiocummins have u ever ran a PPE hot?
I have and my smarty tnt-r program will smash it!!!

but i was wondering if you ever dynoed your truck. looks close to my set up but with twins.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i think the smarty is the way to go i have a ppe and im about to buy a smarty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts