Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at maybe getting a new module. I like the simple plug and play type boxes. Power wise, how is the PowerPuck compared to other plug and play modules? All opinions are welcome.

Thanks, ERIC

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
I can't compare it to any other module but I do like my Power Puck. it's cheap and let's say you're running a stock truck it'll wake it up. Like I said in a previous post I only have it because it goes hand and hand with my Predator. If you have the money shoot for a MP-8 but I'd definitely say the Power Puck is worth every red cent.

(Sorry If this doesn't make any sense, it's 2am and i'm tired...)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have also looked at the MP-8. Anyone else know of a good plug & play style module?

·
Registered
316 Posts
most of the modules on the market are plug and play.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm going to get the Quadzilla Xillaraider 2. I like it because it's very adjustable and you can load different software depending on what you've got

·
2,248 Posts
I agree, the X2 is really nice, just pricey for what I need it to do. I was able to get the puck beyond super cheap. Thoroughbred diesel also has a good deal on them with free overnight shipping.

·
Registered
316 Posts
buy the quad MMM. then upgrade. I think it is only like 60-100 to upgrade it to a xzt or x2

·
Registered
521 Posts
puck

I feel lucky, I scored my puck for $100 delivered off the DTR forum...supposed to be here tommorow:woot:

03 smoker please let us know how it stacks with the smarty, because thats what I would like to do after TC, flex plate, input shaft, and VB, then injectors and turbo............:$:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I feel lucky, I scored my puck for $100 delivered off the DTR forum...supposed to be here tommorow:woot:

03 smoker please let us know how it stacks with the smarty, because thats what I would like to do after TC, flex plate, input shaft, and VB, then injectors and turbo............:$:
Ohh it stacks with the TNT alright, belive me youll wonder how you ever did with out it

·
Registered
521 Posts
ok thanks

Thanks for the info Stainless, I am guessin' not till tranny mods:$:

geeze I thought building a rock crawler was expensive:lol3:

·
2,248 Posts
Got my puck on the other day, and it helps in the midrange and bigtime on the top end. I still have a small pop arond 2500rpm with the TNT tune, but not as noticeable. It is definitely a big improvement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts