Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone on here was going to powerline park over memorial day weekend. Lots of riding for atv's and Mudholes for trucks.It's a Pretty good time:hyper: Just wondering if anyone else on this forum goes out there:beer

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Didn't know if anyone seen this or not since i posted it late at night. Figured I'd give it another shot.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Hey we're heading to Wayne the first weekend of June if you wana go? Just for the day Saturday, we're camping there Sat. night and probly gona get all snuckered up!

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is wayne? What all is there to do?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Wayne National Forest....ORV/ATV

Lots of trails. It's in Nelsonville, OH. Right off US 33. We're all riding big utilities, but it's fun for sport quads too. Just hafta have the proper registration and such. There's alot of trails. You could ride all weekend and pretty much never ride the same trail twice.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a 700 grizzly with snorkels and a 3'' lift and 28''s. But i don't have any license or registration or anything

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
You'd have to call Ohio and find out what all you'd need. I know that they have "visitor" tags that you can get. And to ride WNF you'll hafta get the WNF sticker. All in all, you'll have about $20 in stickers to ride for a day. Or $50 to ride for a year. Were going down that fri afternoon, just gona hang out fri. night (we all work nights, so it'll be early lights out for us, with no sleep on fri!) and ride all day sat, then just hang out sat. night at the campsite. Camping is also free on the trailheads. Just an offer. If you feel interested, just hollar!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey man i was out at powerline you may have seen me i have a dark Green reg cab 02 cummins.but it dont go in the mud i rode my rappy 700

1 - 8 of 8 Posts