Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanderin if Bulldog is going to release an Extreme tune for the Power Pup? I like Bullydogs products just would like a bigger tune than 80 horses.
Thanks in advance, Bubba

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I was wanderin if Bulldog is going to release an Extreme tune for the Power Pup? I like Bullydogs products just would like a bigger tune than 80 horses.
Thanks in advance, Bubba
Last time I checked with them they were working on one. There was no ETA for it though.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've got the bully dog power pup but it sounds like people are getting better milage results from the mp-8. I don't run it on the highest setting though, I'm more interested in the mileage than I am in the power.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
the higher tune will give you better mileage as long as you can resist the urge to floor it all the time.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,459 Posts
I found that not to be the case. My overhead numbers went WAY up on the Performance setting but my hand calculated numbers dropped about .6MPG from the Tow setting and about .2MPG from Stock. This was all highway, 62mph, cruise control set, and NO romping (I don't romp, it's not what this truck is for).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts